- Petroleum Development Oman (PDO): the foremost exploration and production company in the Sultanate of Oman.
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY): an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its OXY OMAN subsidiary is a major North American chemical manufacturer.
- CC Energy Development S.A.L. (Oman Branch): an independent Exploration & Production (E&P) company with operations in Oman./li>
- Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company (Orpic): is Oman’s national refining and petrochemicals company providing 100% fuel to the nation. Jointly owned by the Government of Oman and Oman Oil Company, ORPIC has four plants and a staff complement in excess of 2,600 people of which 74% of the workforce is represented by Omanis. of the most rapidly growing businesses in the Middle East`s oil industry.
- Abraj Energy Services LLC: Drilling Operations, Well Services, Well Engineering.
- Daleel Petroleum L.L.C.: a joint-venture project between Mezoon Petrogas SAOC (Subsidiary of MB Holding) and Mezoon Petrogas BVI (Subsidiary of China National Petroleum Corporation).
- Haya Water: the objective to build and operate a world class water reuse system for the Muscat Governorate.
- Sohar Aluminium: the newest addition to the Middle East's metals circuit and Oman's first foray into the Aluminum industry.
- Vale Oman Pelletizing Co.: one of the world's leading diversified mining companies. Present in more than 38 countries, Vale is the world's largest producer of iron ore and pellets, key raw materials for the steel industry as well as nickel which is used to produce stainless steel, batteries, special alloys, chemicals and other products.